Looking for something a little bit different for your Sunday night roast? Try Greg Topping’s Marmalade Glazed Lamb Roast.
Come and check out Austalia’s BIGGEST DAMPER!!
We love to see your camp oven cooking photos! Come and post some on our Facebook page!
Marmalade Glazed Lamb RoastCourse: Camp Oven Roast Recipes, Lamb Recipes, Main MealsCuisine: AustralianDifficulty: Medium
Top and bottom Heat
1.5 KG leg of lamb
6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
1/2 cup grated orange peel
4 cloves of fresh garlic, cut finely
1/2 cup marmalade
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1 garlic, minced
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine the glaze ingredients and heat up it to make the glaze.
- Salt the leg of lamb and then oil it.
- Use a knife put holes in the lamb and put the sprigs of rosemary into the holes, do this all over.
- Spread the glaze over the top of the lamb leg and sprinkle the orange peel over the top of the lamb.
- Sprinkle the garlic over the top of the lamb as well.
- Place the leg of lamb into a preheated camp oven and cook for 1-2 hours or until its cooked., brushing the glaze over the lamb every 20 minutes while cooking.