Mick’s Cooking Cages
Mick’s cooking cages are perfect to hang Meat, Chickens and more over the campfire.
Out of stock
Looking for an authentic outdoor cooking experience? Look no further than Mick’s Cooking Cages! Handmade by Mick himself, these versatile cooking cages are designed to help you cook meat, poultry, and vegetables to perfection over an open flame.
Mick’s Cooking Cage Features:
- Interlocking design – This feature allows for the convenient disassembly of Mick’s cages, making them easily transportable and facilitating effortless cleaning.
- locking bolt – The locking bolt effortlessly secures and closes Mick’s cages, providing a reliable way to prevent food from falling out into the fire.
- Versatile hanging loops – The versatile hanging loops allow for easy rotation of the food to ensure even cooking over the camp Fire.
- Made in Australia – Mick’s Cooking Cages are handcrafted in Australia using quality materials, resulting in each one being a unique and one-of-a-kind creation.
Care instructions: the cages are made of steel and will require coating in cooking oil to prevent rusting, can be seasoned like cast iron at high heat, wash with dishwashing detergent, and ensure it’s dry and coated with cooking oil.
Does not include a stand, chain or hooks to hang the cage (Cage Only)
Important Information Please Read Before Purchasing
Please note: Mick’s Cooking Cages are handmade to order. Orders typically take 3-5 days to complete and send out. If you are purchasing the cages as a gift, please remember to add a comment during the checkout process to ensure special attention is given to your order.
6mm Steel Bar
Cooking food suspended over the campfire
Homemade by Mick
The cages are made of steel and will require coating in cooking oil to prevent rusting, can be seasoned like cast iron at high heat, wash with dishwashing detergent, and ensure it's dry and coated with cooking oil.
Q & A
Size Chartlooking to hang meat over the fire and want something to hold it? Check out Mick's cooking cages are perfect to hang Meat, Chickens, Pineapples and more over the campfire.Micks Cooking Cage Details
- Cages can easily be separated for cleaning and handling purposes.
- Easily secured and closed by the locking bolt.
- Features 6 hanging loops, to change hanging positions
- Handmade from a 6mm solid round bar.